My lover is a researcher, and I love him very much. He loves me dearly too, but I recently found out that I am in fact, a clone of his previous lover. I really want to ask if I’m just a stand-in? Does my lover really love me? What should I do? I’ll be online and waiting anxiously for your answers.
This is the love story of a hypocrite and a coward, of Tan Yunxiao and his lover, Feng Sheng.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 0 – (It’s there even if you pretend not to see it)
- Chapter 1 – It stemmed from a place of help
- Chapter 2 – The emotional turmoil continues
- Chapter 3 – Turn around, your true love is waiting
- Chapter 4 – Fulfillment requires cooperation
T/L notes: I hope you don’t mind, but I’ve taken some creative liberties to change the titles so that it makes a little more sense in terms of its context to the chapters (?) This piece was a little tough to translate as the story never refers to our MC using pronouns, but only by his name, probably hinting at his identity as a clone w/o gender. But worry not for it is confirmed that our MC does indeed have the, ahem, parts that make him a he hehe.